Thursday, October 21, 2010

christophsis part 2, the sheld genartor

Before I know it I was told to go to the battlefield, then I saw it, it look like a red glowing dome, then I remembered the Sep com, I was told to hide, so i did.  I was hiding then dome came over, I came out of hiding and opened fire on the spds and tines, and I saw General Obi-wan Kenobi, charging toward the  army of droids and that was the last is saw him.

Then Boom, a missile  it hit a building that was full of clone gunners, but yet some survived I heard Captain Rex yelled at them to get out of there so they did.  then is was told to fall back to the big guns. after a few minutes I got there.  There was already troopers there so i joined them, I opened fire at the mass of droids, tanks, and what ever they had.  After wale it felt like forever the shield generator was destroyed.  I yelled ''shield down, they've lost their shield.'' and it was over we won.

After the me and other troopers were listening to Commander Asoka Tano, tell the story how she took down the shield generator and saved General Skywalker, she said ''There was a hole in the wall so I pulled down the wall destroying all the droids,'' we all laughed. Then I got a message in my HUD it said that we where to enter the Jedi cruiser, because we where headed ti Teth for another battle in this never ending war.

No comments:

Post a Comment