Wednesday, October 27, 2010

teth part 3, the last stand

The droids broke through blaster fire was fly all over clones and droids failing allover.  As fast as it happened it was over, all I new that I was ingerd, then I say Rex take a shot at the droid commander, then he was pick up by the force (that's what I though) then he gave away General Skywalker and Commander Tano, then he was thrown on to a the wall.  After about half an hour I made contact with Captain Rex asked if he was alright then we had plain.

We got up and attacked the droids took their blasters and ran to the AT-TE there was 6 of us. In the AT-TE there was a mortar gun, flame thrower, and a couple of our blaster rifle, we lasted about half hour.  Then Obi-wan Kenobi, Commander Cody, and the rest of the 212nd saved us.  None of the us the 6 of us survived Captain Rex, me Sergent Coric, Ged, Del, Zeer, I did like to say more of 501st boys.

After the battle Commander Cody and Captain Rx was talking for awhile, they were talking about the battle how we should have used the air force, and commandos or ARC troopers to save the huttlet.  Then we pack up and left to Tatooine to pick up our General so we left

No comments:

Post a Comment