Thursday, October 14, 2010

christophsis part 1, the begining

I'm clone Sergeant and medic Coric.  I was giving clone trooper Gad bacta, and I was also taking with my clone captain Rex when it heaped.  Whoop-whoop, then my captain running toward the Jedi generals  and I finished patching up Gad, then I grabbed my DC-15 blaster and I joined the others of the 501st.

Then we fallowed Jedi General Anakin Skywalker into an alley it got dark so we put on our nightvison.  We entered  building and ran up stairs, then we got to the top and assembled.  Then Rex notice Gad the wounded trooper, he said he was o.k..  Then Gad asked General Skywalker ''What's the plane of attack sir.'' he replied ''Fallow me.'' then he jumped off, so we ache cables toe the building and jumped.

When we landed on the ground I was in  a storm on battle droids and super battle droids, or know as tines and spds, I was blasting all the droids in my way I shot down 20 or 30 droids, and use up 10 or 15 clips in droids.  then I herd in my Sep chatter and listened, General Whorm Loasthsom say ''all droids fall back and sit up our deflector shield.'' I didn't think much about it, about the shield generator, then I should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment